Saturday, October 09, 2004

My list of cover songs in progress (AKA my favourite songs at the moment):



Joel Plaskett Emergency - Mystery and Crime


Coldplay - The Scientist

Oasis - Don't Go Away

Powderfinger - My Happiness

Doves -There Goes The Fear

Ocean Colour Scene - The Circle

The Dears - Lost in the plot

Barenaked Ladies - Thanks that was fun

The Dandy Warhols - Bohemian Like you

Slowdive - Souvlaki Space Station

Billy Bragg - The Price of oil

The Ocean Blue - Ballerina out of control

Charlatans UK - Can't get out of bed

The Psychedelic Furs - Pretty in pink

Spiritualized - The straight and the narrow

The Violent Femmes - American music

Travis - Side

The Velvet Underground - All tomorrow's parties

The Sundays - Heres where the story ends

The Stone Roses - I wanna be adored

The Smashing Pumpkins - Untitled

Belle and Sebastian - The state I'm in



So far I have learned a couple of these songs on the guitar. My goal is to have all of these songs nailed down by Christmastime so I can start playing at Open Mic nights in the city.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home