Saturday, February 05, 2005

It's been quite awhile since I've blogged so I'll give you a quick update: Looks like the new Mac Mini will have to wait until Christmas. As much as I would like to have a new toy, it just isn't going to happen right now. Sheri and I have too much that are higher up on priority. We need to get a new living room set for the front room. We also would like to buy our own Stove (we already own a Fridge) so we'll be ready for home ownership and because the current stove in our unit burns everything. I helped my friend Alun move today. Thanks go out to Jeffrey too for being a big help today. In other news, Sheri has started collecting Cabbage Patch Kids-- she has 8 dolls so far and some neat memorabilia. She also started her own group on MSN groups Friends of Sheri. And my Cousin's Steve and Colleen had a baby boy! Which is most righteous! And I'm applying for a Managerial position at work. We'll see how that goes (I'm not holding my breath). So that's what's new.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home